Monday, January 18, 2010

#5 is alive.




With great joy and a new begining, I get to announce another gift to my life.  This one is currently turning me into a zombie, but this should pass soon and the double-wide me will begin.  The other children are all so happy.  It makes me proud that they find joy and not jealousy.  Before having kids, I always wondered how children could feel the love of their parents if they have to split it with more people.  What I am finding out, is that each child has more people to love them than the child before.  Each child gives so much pure love to their new sibling, that it would be impossible not to feel loved.  A mother of course always has enough room in her heart to love one more little one, but the brothers and sisters are who make such a big difference.


No comments: