Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where is this going to lead.

I have had a very hard time trying to decide how to handle my blog and what to do with it once Honey got home. Should I stop writing? Should I change my focus? What is my goal?
I love having all the memories of my little ones as they are growing up. I love sharing my thoughts of the day and all the crazy things that seem to happen to me. I love that family and friends from far away can see updated pictures of the kids. So after months of not much writing, but a lot of reflection, I have decided to continue, but I want to add a little more focus on two things: my faith and my history. Both are an integral part of who I am. I think without the background, it is hard to really know me.
So we are going out with the old adventures and on with the new.
OLD
Family, Homeschooling, and life in general. Where am I going and where do I want to be?
Trying to keep Honey up to date on the kids while he defends the country. He has his adventure & I have mine.

NEW
"Family, Faith, Homeschooling and this crazy thing called life. Don't let it pass you by! Enjoy every day for what it gives and takes."

I try to live my life with no regrets. It is hard, but I try to remember that even if it is a bad experience, you learn something. I had to choose to be positive and strong while Honey was away. I could have wallowed in despair, self pity, & worry. But I had to give my worries over to God, and choose to take what fate had in store for me. It is not always easy, but you can choose to grow stronger. It is all about the choice. Choose to be strong. Choose to learn. Choose to grow. Choose to Live.

No comments: