Thursday, July 2, 2009

A/C in DC

          So here it is July 2nd and I have turned on the A/C 1 time for 1 day.  Would someone please explain to me about global warming again?  Not that I'm complaining.  I LOVE the weather.  The windows are open and I get fresh air, oh I love it!  Love it! Love it!   But seriously now, my A/C is my comfort that I really could not live without.  I don't think I could handle living 100 years ago because of no A/C.  I could handle the no dishwasher, no washing machine, no car, no freezer, no TV  but the no A/C---- well that is one thing I would put right at the top of the "Honey Do List" if his name was Adam and mine was Eve.  On the downside, it is a little cool to go to the pool, but we are still chilling out at home after our long trip and enjoying being vegetables.  Since I do not allow TV until 5 pm, the kids have been playing with their toys and on the backyard playground (aren't I the MEANEST mom EVER!) ... and me, well, I've been watching the pile of laundry grow.  Where is that laundry fairy when you need her?

No comments: