Monday, February 16, 2009

Jumping in the Deep End



Trying to keep Honey up to date on the kids while he defends the country.  He has his adventure & I have mine.    Today though, I think I had a dirtier day!
    The baby has decided that diapers are optional.  So needless to say, I have found a half naked baby 3 times already today!  The carpet is cleaned, but I think the door to her room will never recover from the stigma of being used as an artist's canvas with natural elements.....!!!
   She still looks like an art project herself as the remains of the allergy test wear off.  I wonder what the doctor would have done if she was allergic to the permanent marker?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Not so hard to do...
Yikes, I bet Miss L was itchy, itchy after all that.