Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 down 1 to go

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  It is also Rolo's Birthday.  Happy 6th Birthday Rolo!  Amazing!  My little sweet boy is 6.  I remember that it was overcast and it snowed on the day he was born. He was my back labor baby.  I wish that on no one.  Not that it is particularly more painful; different but like all labor it is more mind over matter than anything else.  The problem was that  the contractions did not register on the machines, so the nurses did not believe that I was progressing that quickly.  Boy were they wrong!  He was my fastest baby. 1 hour 50 minutes.  For the second time, the doctor came running into the delivery room.  I am starting to wonder if I really need them at all, if they barely bother to show up!  Luckily my sweet baby was born and has brought me a great amount of joy.  He is my snuggle bunny.  I love to cuddle with him.  He is happy to stay cuddled for hours.  Rolo also has a tremendous amount of patience and self reliance and has a great ability to play nicely with others. Yet, he has always been content to play by himself building things.  He was born to be an engineer or an architect. (Only if he wants to be!)  He is constantly building.   I enjoy watching him grow up and seeing all that he learns.  Oh, baby boy I love you very much!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

No comments: