Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

Every year we get together with Honey's family on Palm Sunday.  It is an ingenious solution to the "Whose house are we  going to be at this year?" question that comes up in EVERY family when holidays are mentioned.  The kids love seeing their grandparents and cousins and I definitely enjoy having a meal that I don't have to prepare or clean up after.
   After that party we went to visit with my sister and dye Easter eggs.  It is always so much fun to watch the kids dye eggs.  I got smart and took off most of Keener's clothes.  She did a nice job of sharing the colors with Rolo.
           Elizabeth, unca, and Driscoll are dyeing their eggs.  The girls took a long time, but I think their results were quite nice.  (Not that I remembered to take a picture of them!)

I tried so hard to take a picture of Christopher, but he kept changing his expressions every few seconds and I couldn't get any with a normal grin.  I guess he was just my goof of the day.

Here is a picture of my wild man nephew!  Don't know what he is trying to do. Pray?

Rolo and Honey after dyeing their eggs.

What a busy day.  It is time to rest!

No comments: