Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ You know who I am "Thrilled" to write about!!!!

I just want to say for the record that the male idiot that died does not need all this recognition.  He was a CHILD MOLESTER!  The cops and DA would never take a celebrity to trial without having a good case.  There would be too much bad publicity for them.   It just takes 12 idiots to let him go.  I mean really, is it hard to find 12 idiots?  I think I meet more than that in one day! Who else has no good reason to avoid sitting in a trial.  As much as I believe in the jury system and would be happy to be a juror, most of the people who are jurors are not exactly a jury of my peers. As for Farrah Fawcett, I was never a fan of hers, but am sorry to hear that her death is being overshadowed.
    So away from the tabloid people and onto something important-ME!
I am still fighting with the remote, but I have faith that the "Harmony" will maybe live up to it's name and bring some harmony into my life.   I am hopeful but weary...  I'll let you know if I throw it out the window.  Hmmmm,........Maybe I'll do that with Honey's old computer that is sitting in the trunk of his car to "take" to the dump.  Mind you, it sat in his Saturn trunk for 2 years before sitting in the BMW for 3.  Feel free to email Honey the directions to the dump nearest you.  Maybe he'll pick one soon.     Or maybe... Hmmm.......   I could always send it to him for target practice.  Now there's a GREAT idea!!!!  I think I'll send it tomorrow.

No comments: