Monday, June 1, 2009

Plumbing Again.

I had the plumber return, except this time it was scheduled (a lot cheaper that way).  I needed the kids bathroom vanity replaced because the doors were literally falling off of it.  So  I had him look at the other 2 plumbing projects I needed done and do them to get them checked them off my list. (A wobbly toilet and replacing a broken faucet).      He was here longer than originally scheduled, but I am glad to get those things done.
         I am finding that people are amazingly nice about Honey being gone.  The plumber called his boss to get $ taken off the bill since Honey is over in Afghanistan.  I really appreciated that he did that just to be nice.  I have had many people do similar things like this and I am truly amazed at the generosity of people.  It makes me feel that despite the fact that Honey is in a country at War, people are inherently kind.  What a wonderful world.

No comments: