Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

I finally took the kids to see the movie Up.  We went with our visiting exchange student N♡-.  Here's our "crazy picture" we took before going to the movie.
Here's another one that was really cute with Keener and N♡-.

I really enjoyed the movie.  It was very sweet and very funny. Am I the only one who cries at movies anymore?  I must be turning into a softy in my old age!  The crotchety old man reminded me of my Papa, and if you're a dog person you'll love the dog collar.  Wouldn't it be great to know what your dog was thinking?  I really enjoyed it and I hope we can take Honey to see it when he gets home.  (Soon, under 50 days!!!)
    The best part is that the kids loved the movie AND they were appreciative and said thank you without prompting.  And amazingly Hell was not frozen and there were no flying pigs... odd....

No comments: