Friday, April 24, 2009

Hannah Montana


For Elizabeth's Birthday party, she wanted to take her friends to see the new Hannah Montana Movie.  I thought it sounded easy for me, no house to clean, no cake to bake, no activities to run.  All I had to do was buy tickets and endure the 15 minutes of getting drinks and food for the movie for each girl (by far the worst part).  The only problem was that we had to wait for the movie to come out, so Elizabeth had her party a month late.  The movie was surprisingly good.  It was filled with music and a teen love story.   I like country music anyway, so I enjoyed the music.  Since the movie really was a G rated movie and not one trying to remain a G rating when it truly is not. I was impressed by how Disney kept the movie very simple and appropriate.  It is not often that we see that done with movies.  The girls all had a good time and I was grateful to have that checked off my to do list.  Elizabeth enjoyed seeing all her friends.

No comments: