Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunny Day

Today was such a beautiful day.  Hopefully this warm weather will stay.  I'd  like to get the chill out of my bones from the winter.  We spent the whole afternoon outside playing with our neighbors.  Unfortunately, they will be moving in less than 2 weeks.  They were the first people we met in the  neighborhood and it will be an adjustment to have them gone.  I am so happy for them to move from their "starter" home to their 2nd home, but we will still miss them. Their new neighbors are lucky to get them.  I like to say that if you are a good neighbor, you will have good neighbors.  Except of course for that one crazy lady that we all lived next to once in our life. No Kat, I'm not talking about you!  Friendship given  brings friendship back.  I have been blessed with many different and wonderful neighbors and friends in my life and I am grateful every day for them.  My friend Amy once said to me that "Friends are the family that you get to pick."  I couldn't have said it better myself.  

No comments: