Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

            We are dressed and ready to go to church with a few minutes to kill, so I decided to take a few pictures.  Christopher, Rolo, Elizabeth, and Keener were excited because they had already had some Easter Chocolates from their baskets.  The egg hunt came after church.
Most of the rest of the cousins are ready too, so I got them in the shot also.
I spent Easter with my sister and her family.  Since we live fairly close, we normally swap Christmas and Easter. 
   To make life easier in the morning for my sister and to get the row of seats that we needed (7 kids and 3 adults), I took the kids to church  while my sister and her husband finished getting ready and drove separately.  Luckily I can fit all the kids in the Suburban.  The church my sister attends is so beautiful that it is hard not to love attending mass there.  Of course it is an old church and very tiny, so you have to get there early to get good seats.  We got there 45 minutes ahead of time and I sent in the two oldest kids to get a row for us near the front (per my sister's request).  I hope she liked it, we were seated in the front row!  It can only be called divine intervention that the kids were well behaved after such a long wait!
         After mass was more pictures (with the missing cousin this time).  I love this picture of my niece and Rolo off in "playland" while I try to take a picture.

So here's the best one of all of them after 60 pictures!!!  Sure do love the fast speed of Honey's camera!

HOPPY EASTER!
 

No comments: