Sunday, March 1, 2009

In like a Groundhog out like a Tasmanian Devil

Boy am I glad it's March!  I am awake at 2:00 in the morning because Elizabeth is having her 2nd go round of the stomach flu.  This is not uncommon, but I just feel so sorry for her.  My Sweetness has always had a very weak stomach and I just know in my heart that one day the mystery of her stomach problems will be revealed.  Until then, I can only pray for her comfort and healing and the end of her suffering.  
    February has been in like a groundhog and out like a Tasmanian Devil with a Tornado in the middle!  I think we have been sick more days than we have been well.  Here's a cheer for March and the 4 birthdays of my children.  Plan a party, clean for party, bake a cake: (Repeat 4 times until done).   I guess there's no rest for the weary... soooo April's looking good for me to have a day of rest????!   Maybe I should put that in my schedule?

No comments: